Sunday, July 5, 2009

Easy like Sunday Morning

Last night’s hookup is asleep in my hotel room bed as I roll out my yoga mat on the floor and start my workout. I don’t notice he’s awake until some 20 minutes out, when he gets up behind me and drags my panties down. I am standing in downward-facing dog, and he sticks his tongue into me from behind. I tell him to let me finish. He says he would like to finish. We both laugh, and I step out of my underwear, telling him I’ll keep them off for the rest of my workout, for his sake, and that I’ll work him after.
“Deal”, he says, gets back into bed, props himself up on the pillows, and starts stroking his cock as he watches me. I can see it in the mirror.

“Don’t you want me to do that?”, I ask.
“You’re kind of busy”, he responds.
“Sure”, I say, “But I thought we agreed you’d save that one for me, in like half an hour?”
He sighs.
“Stroke your balls”, I say. He does.
“And caress your ass”, I add. He does this, too.
“And perhaps your nipples. But do not touch your cock”, I say.
He hardens even more just by these words, and he asks if I can take off my sports bra, too, to do the rest of my yoga naked. I tell him it’s too early in the program, I need it for some minutes more, or I’ll damage my breasts.
“We don’t want that”, he responds, tone of agreement.
“Sure don’t”, I answer.

And then we both continue what we’re doing for some twenty minutes more. At this time, I’ve reached the softer part of the exercise program, stretching exercises, calming my muscles down before I end with relaxation, and I take off my bra, throw it to him on the bed, and he smells it. Fresh sweat, can hardly be smelling anything, the bra was clean out of my suitcase before I started. Men and underwear... Ain't exactly a sexy thing, that sports bra. He touches it as if it is.

Workout is not quite done yet, anyway. I roll down on my back and spread my legs in the resting position. Five to ten minutes of gathering my mind and the power of my muscles await. But only a minute or two have passed before he is out of the bed, down on his stomach and licking me from my inner legs and upwards.

I don’t move, and I don’t object. I don’t exactly gather my mood, either. Or rather, it’s gathered, but the thoughts it’s gathered around, are not the ones usually filling my brain post-yoga. My breath goes rapidly, as he licks his way up to my right knee, then starts over from the big toe on my left foot, this time, continuing all the way up to my inner thigh, before he gets back to the right knee, goes the same way upwards on it. I spread my legs more, and start stroking my own breasts, eyes still closed. He doesn’t touch my pussy, not yet. Instead, his tongue circles my stomach, caressing my abs and licking off my sweat. I give out a low, murmuring purr of a sound, not understanding it’s mine until it’s out. The tip of his cock is teasing my one thigh as he is bending over me and kissing my upper body. Then my lips, and I open my eyes, seeing he is now situated on his knees between mine, and I lift my pelvis towards him, spreads my legs even further, and let him slide in. Suddenly remembering something.

“Condom, condom”, I exclaim, and he pulls out, drags it on, quickly, and goes back to fucking me, right there, on the floor, on the yoga mat, as variations over the positions I’ve already been through once, this morning. He’s been paying close attention through observation, I can tell.

After, we continue on the bed. Soft and comfortable, here-and-now-intimacy coming to us as easy as the Sunday morning we're sharing. When he leaves around noon, I am pretty sure I’ll never see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment