Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fucking busy (and vice versa)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I will, I will, I will, but for the time being, I am so fucking busy and so busy fucking I do not keep my pants on for long enough to do anything much at all beside from it... I don't know when I will, so I apologize, folks. I can only give you this promise: When I get the time to post again, entries will be far more interesting than this one.

I am, as most of you know already, abroad for the time being. For a not-quite-defined amount of time I am visiting the Scandinavian country in which I have my origins and where some of my family members still live. This particular country used to be one of the least diverse in the entire world, maybe THE most homogenous, save societies like North Korea, Greenland and Albania. And potentially Alaska, because from the country in which I now am, some people CAN actually see Russia from their kitchen table windows, and during the cold war, some people made a sport out of sneaking in and out of it. Anyway. These days, spare-time-activities consist more of sneaking in and out of different geographies, and Scandinavia is becoming more interesting by the minute. In the city where I am now, around one fifth is born outside of Europe, or their parents were. Their influence has made this country a lot less homogenous than it used to be. Dynamics have changed. Foodies cheer it, artists & musicians inspire from it, and Vikings in average have adjusted to it. It is as if the Viking-in-the-street has discovered the world, both because the world has come to his doorstep, and because he has become rich enough to travel it to bring some of it home with himself, too. Just like some of his forefathers did, but hopefully, in a more peaceful manner.

Lately, the following have been among my encounters:

* A tantric Viking whom I am meeting again later today.

* An American born & raised white male whose mother tongue is among the Scandinavian ones and whose English is hilariously confused wheareas his Scando lingo is fluent. How this is possible considering where he grew up goes beyond my imagination.

*A chef. Whose specialty was eating.

* An Italian-looking Sami, in other words, a representative of the Scando native population, ancestry from pre-Viking settlements up North. They used to be nomads and usually have Asian-Euro mixed facial features. This one I believed to be Mediterranean until he corrected me on it.

*A real Italian. Or so I believe. I didn't think of asking him if he may have Sami origins, I met him before the Sami.

* A man I first fucked half a life ago and whom I had not seen in the meantime. He still looks like a Greek God and he still treats me as if I were a Goddess.

* A black jazz musician, description fitting a scaringly large percentage of my lovers all in all, I suspect. This one was better than most, and THAT SAYS SOMETHING!

*A fisherman. I didn't know they still existed! Very strong man!

* A man characterized as "a leading intellectual" in certain circles and/or a certain country. I didn't know until after, what I noticed was his Viking looks, abs, pectorals, thigh, ass & arm muscles.

* My X. Via cyber & phone & the like, no real life meeting since May.

Stay tuned. I am having my second date with tantric Viking in a few hours' time, and the first encounter was alone interesting enough to fill a blogpost, if not an erotic novel. For now, let's just say the first date lasted for 20 full hours and that I have had to refill my storage of magnum-sized condoms after it. And now I am looking so much forward to seeing him again I am already eagerly buzzing around, unable to get anything sensible done, because I am humming silly songs and changing my clothes all the time, with my nipples erect and my lady parts soaking wet. I don't want to start it without him, because already, I am sure this is going to be a very interesting evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment