Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Problems with my e-mail?

Has any of you tried to e-mail me, no reply, these last couple of days? There may be something strange going on with the ladyinred.blogspot@gmail.com address, and I am wondering how many people are affected by it... One of my e-mail friends just told me he has sent me stuff I haven't received, and I would like to know if any other of you has experienced the same. That is, if you've sent me e-mails I haven't replied to, say, this week and the last? If you haven't, it's possible problem is on his end of the communication, but if you have, I guess I should set up a secondary address to avoid this from now on.

You can use the comment field under this post, to avoid new e-mails going AWOL...

2 comments:

  1. Sent you a reply email earlier, don't know if you received it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received it, just responded!

    ReplyDelete